STRATA Wall Coverings – a new concept in Wall Coverings! This hand finished product is composed of multiple layers of unique papers: the background and the overlay. The background is a hand painted finish with single or multiple layers of cut pattern, resulting in a striking, multidimensional product. This product is highly customizable, any background can be combined with any overlay.
Wallcoverings are purchased as a solid strip for standard installation. Or, the overlays can be purchased separately and applied over an existing or bespoke painted finish.
Paper is custom cut in labeled panels with the to the height of your wall with the pattern already matched. Each panel has an extra 3”at the top and at the bottom for ease in handling and onsite adjustments. There is no waste for pattern matching, no unused or unwanted end of the roll. We work with each client to ensure you are buying what you need, no more, no less.
- Wallcoverings are 22” Wide after trimming.
- Wallcoverings are custom cut to the height of your wall, with a 6” overrun.
- Initial minimum order is 3 yds.
- For an additional charge of 150.00, colors marked ‘CUSTOM’ can be matched to your choice of color from the Benjamin Moore palette.
- Patterns can be scaled larger or smaller for an additional charge.
- 11.5” x 14.5” samples are available for 40.00. Samples with custom color combinations are available for 65.00.
- This is a hand painted product, variations in color and brush techniques are to be expected, and considered part of it’s charm!
- Made of woven polyester coated with acrylic paints.
- Wallcoverings are washable with mild cleaner and a soft rag.